Welcome to my blog, AngelBurgher! My name is Jenn, and I have lived in the Los Angeles area since 2001. Despite living here for over ten years, I am still a Pittsburgher at heart. <3 From there, AngelBurgher was born.
I am a video game artist by day; ice cream maker and knitter by night. I’m pretty sure that makes me the coolest person in the world, after George Takei. Honestly, will anyone ever come close to George Takei? Doubtful.
My philosophy on ice cream: there’s always room for ice cream. My goals in ice cream making are:
- Create as many flavors as I can dream of.
- Find that balance between tasty and not-too-fattening.
- Eat it everyday! Or close to…
My philosophy on knitting: I’m not sure if I have one yet. I started knitting in 2009. I decided one day I was going to learn to knit. So I got a book from the library (Yes, they still exist!), went to Michael’s, and made a ridiculously long scarf. My goals in knitting are:
- Learn various techniques, such as cabling.
- Knit something complicated (like a sweater) without a pattern.
- Make awesome legwarmers! I grew up in the 80′s. I am not ashamed of my love of legwarmers.
Other things I do in my spare time include sewing, playing the violin, watching too much tv, playing video games, and going to the beach. When I’m “good,” I force myself to exercise at least 3 times a week. I’m usually not good.
I currently take pictures for my blog with my phone or my Kodak EasyShare. I would love to have a fancy, schmancy camera one day. Until then, I hope you enjoy my ramblings and leave feeling inspired to create something of your own.